The curtain grouting injection is employed whenever excavation
Schleierinjektion / curtain injection is not possible for technical or cost-effective reasons or if cracked building components are subject to considerable movement.
At this injection method a gel curtain made from RUBBERTITE respectively VARIOTITE outside the building part is made up. This results in the advantage that no water can reach the harmed building parts anymore and the same has the chance to dry out fully.
- Sealing without digging
- Waterproof up to 12 bar
- Adjustable to soil conditions
- High chemical resistance
- Long-term tested
- Worldwide references available
Main applications of the curtain grouting injection:
- Gelation of cracked or moisture saturated floor plates
- Curtain grouting of leaking expansion joints
- Sealing of cracked, moving building components
- Sealing of joints in buildings
- Complete and partial curtain grouting of tunnels constructed of tubbing segments
- Renovation of dilapidated canal masonry