- Especially useful for massive elements
- Adjustable reaction time
- High chemical resistance
- High flexibility und elasticity even at very low temperatures
- Injection hoses are multiple injectable
Polyurethane resin (PUR-I)
- Penetrates even into haircracks
- High tack and chemical resistance
- Flexible hence good movement assimilation
Injection cement (ZS-I)
- ideal for filling of hollows and for structure solidification with compressive load
- Mixed only with water without flow-additives or filler
- Dependant on type of hose up to 30 meter length is possible
- Also available in big-bags
For the grouting of the injection hoses VPRESS® and MEDIPRESS the acrylate gel RUBBERTITE/POLINIT has been approved by the building authorities to resist a water pressure of 5 bar. The benefit of the injection with RUBBERTITE/POLINIT as opposed to the compression with Polyurethane resins is that the acrylate gel can be injected several times.
On the one hand this depends on the consistency of the inner duct of the injection hoses VPRESS® and MEDIPRESS and on the other hand it depends on the fact that RUBBERTITE /POLINIT contains water as a solvent and consequently can be simply flushed from the hose without exerting pressure within the reaction time of the products. In this case the application of the injection pumps BOOSTER 10 A and MINIBOOSTER 5 U is recommended, which are equipped with an external scavenging pump.
A further benefit of the acrylate gel RUBBERTITE/POLINIT in the compression of injection hoses is the extremely low blending viscosity.
Whereas when Polyurethane resins are employed as the injection material the individual hose sections may not exceed a length of 10 m, when RUBBERTITE/POLINIT is employed also section lengths of up to 30 m, which could be necessary according to the particular construction, can be reliably compressed.
By reason of the extremely low viscosity the filling of the injection hose can be achieved in a few seconds on the one hand and, on the other hand, the even distribution of the acrylate gel in the construction joint can be accomplished without any difficulty even in the case of hose section lengths of 30 m. This has been proven in the course of an appropriate application technological test.