From a home office or an office we look after our existing customers, but also actively pursue new acquisitions. You advise our customers on the selection of our products and applications and are responsible for further development and cooperation with the customer. You are responsible for the competent application-technical consultation of our customers with the aim of the optimal use and sale of our products. You will organize and give presentations to customers, at the customer’s premises or at TPH.
- Offer preparation and tracking up to the conclusion of the contract
- Contract negotiations
- accompanying trade fair activities, participation in trade fairs or exhibitions
- Implementation of marketing campaigns
- Observation of the market and competition
- Customer demand, market and competition analyses
- Information and technical advice for clients and planning offices
- Active development and expansion of customer relationships in the technical area as well as in the purchasing departments.
Your task requires intensive travel from your home office or office, which is ideally located with good transport connections. You are responsible for planning and achieving your sales targets within the framework of the corporate strategy.
- Completed engineering studies, preferably civil engineering, alternatively training as a technician/master in a construction profession
- Several years of professional experience in the processing or distribution of products requiring intensive consultation High professional and personal commitment
- Excellent contact and communication characteristics and a confident manner
- independent, structured as well as goal- and solution-oriented working style
- good knowledge of MS-Office especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- good command of English, written and spoken
We offer you
- an interesting sales area with expandable customer potential
- an attractive fixed salary combined with a performance-related component
- a neutral company car also for private use (your own vehicle can possibly be integrated into the contract via a flat rate